Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on APT Treasures of Australia tour.
Explore the dreamy land of Australia with this exciting APT Treasures of Australia tour and immerse yourself into the country's magnificent landscape and rich wildlife. Discover the stunning Great Barrier Reef and marvel at the breathtaking sunset in Uluru, where you will also be able to witness the magic of thousands of lights illuminating the vast expanse in a kaleidoscope of colours. Experience the vibrant city of Sydney and visit its iconic landmarks - the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Explore Australia's sports and cultural capital Melbourne.
- Return scheduled flights from London Heathrow
- All flights within Australia
- Immersive Insider Experiences
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Travelmarvel Tour Director, plus local guides in select locations
- Overseas transfers and luggage porterage
- Discover the iconic Bondi Beach and enjoy a traditional fish 'n' chip lunch.
- Explore the magnificent Great Barrier Reef.
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of Uluru and watch as thousands of lights illuminate the vast expanse in a kaleidoscope of colour.
- Explore the vibrant harbour city of Sydney and the cultural and sports capital of Australia - Melbourne.
- Explore the beautiful scenery of Hamilton Island.
- Visit the School of Air in Alice Springs.
Day 1 - Flight London - Sydney.
Day 2 - Arrive Sydney in the evening.
Day 3 - Explore Sydney's iconic landmarks such as the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Enjoy a lovely dinner while cruising the amazing Sydney Harbour.
Day 4 - Meet a local guide for an unforgettable experience inside Sydney's Opera House and enjoy a traditional fish 'n' chips lunch on the iconic Bondi Beach.
Day 5 - Fly to Hamilton Island and spend the day doing whatever you like in this magnificent paradise.
Day 6 - Discover the magical natural treasures of Hamilton Island and the Whitsunday Islands on an optional cruise (own expenses).
Day 7 - Fly to Cairns and board your coach for the picturesque tropical town of Port Douglas.
Day 8 - Cruise aboard Quicksilver’s technologically advanced Wavepiercer catamaran to the outer Great Barrier Reef. Experience the marvelous coral and marine life at Agincourt Reef.
Day 9 - Relax in the open spaces and lush gardens of Peppers Beach Club. Go back to Cairns.
Day 10 - Fly to Uluru, where you will discover Australia's red landscape in the centre. Visit the iconic Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and finish the day enjoying a glass of wine while watching the stunning sunset in Uluru followed by a magical experience at the Field of Light.
Day 11 - Start your day early with the breathtaking sunrise over Uluru and continue to Alice Springs.
Day 12 - Discover Alice Springs by visiting the Royal Flying Doctor Service and the School of Air.
Day 13 - Fly to Melbourne - a thriving metropolis famed for being Australia’s sporting and cultural capital.
Day 14 - Explore Melbourne's rich heritage with an expert local tour guide and visit the world's biggest cricket stadium.
Day 15 - Experience vibrant Melbourne at your own pace.
Day 16 - Airport Transfer.
Day 17 - Arrive London.
Combine this enchanting journey with APT New Zealand Getaway – 29 Day Flight Inclusive from £8,245 per person, twin share. 26 Day Tour Only from £5,995 per person, twin share.
Call free on 0800 707 6229 to get more details.
- Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney - in the heart of Sydney, five-star Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers 415 spacious, boutique guest rooms along with a service that sets the standard for Sydney hospitality.
- Reef View Hotel - soak up the magnificent views from your large and comfortable rooms at this magnificent property on Hamilton Island.
- Peppers Beach Club Resort is a modern Australian tropical village located in Port Douglas and it delights with its open spaces, sparkling water and lush gardens edging private terraces and plunge pools.
- Pullman Cairns International offers upscale accommodation in the heart of Cairns. The spacious rooms overlook the amazing harbour and the majestic mountains of the region.
- Desert Gardens Hotel is a newly renovated 4.5-star lodging facility, offering the only rooms with views of Uluru in Ayers Rock Resort.
- Mercure Hotel in Alice Springs is situated just five minutes away from the town centre and combines an efficient and friendly service with modern amenities.
- Melbourne Pullman on the Park is situated in the heart of the vibrant Eastern Melbourne and overlooks the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground and Fitzroy Gardens.
Prices include return scheduled flights from London Heathrow, all flights within Australia, as well as all airport taxes and security charges (subject to change). Flights from UK regional airports can be arranged but may carry a surcharge.
TOUR ONLY OPTION AVAILABLE: 15 Day Tour Only from £3,845 per person twin share.
Call free on 0800 707 6229 to get a personalised quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot