Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on AAT Kings The Colour Red Guided Tour.
World Heritage-listed Uluru is one of Australia’s most iconic symbols. Located in the Red heart of Australia Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is an ancient landscape, rich in Aboriginal indigenous culture and spirituality. Marvel at the spectacular sunsets and sunrises and go off-the-beaten-track along the 4WD Mereenie Loop Road. Experience the majesty of Uluru and the beauty of this unique desert landscape with the exciting AAt Kings The Colour Red tour.
- Discover Australia's Red Centre Uluru and wander through Simpsons Gap.
- Embark on a 4WD off the Mereenie Loop Road.
- Explore 36 mystical domes of Kata Tjuta.
- Hike through Walpa Gorge.
- Hike to the top of Kings Canyon for breathtaking panorama views.
- Enjoy the magnificent sunsets of Uluru with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Dine "Under a Desert Moon" at Kings Canyon Resort.
- Hand-picked accommodation
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- Airport transfers
- 4 Full buffet breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners with wine
- 2 Local Dining Experiences
Day 1 - Arrive in Australia. Head to Uluru - Kata Tjuta National park and learn about the region's mystical history, legends and discover the Aboriginal culture. Visit Wala Gorge.
Day 2 - Marvel at the sunrise of Uluru, visit the Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre and have a BBQ lunch with the locals. Continue to Kings Canyon and explore Australi's "forgotten wonder" Atila (Mt. Conner). Enjoy an amazing dining experience Under a Desert Moon.
Day 3 - Head to the domed ‘Lost City’ and the verdant ‘Garden of Eden'. Travel along the 4WD Mereenie Loop Road past Gosses Bluff and then through the West MacDonnell Ranges to the iconic outback town of Alice Springs.
Day 4 - Explore the Overland Telegraph Station of Alice Springs and take a walk through Simpsons Gap and dramatic Angkerle, which was created over millions of years. Enjoy a lovely campfire night under the stars.
Day 5 - Visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service and the School of the Air.
- Sails in the Desert Hotel- a five-star luxury accommodation facility in the heart of Australia's Red Centre, the hotel beautifully contrasts Uluru's raw natural beauty with a luxurious outback holiday experience.
- Kings Canyon resort - set in a prime location and nestled in amongst a rugged bush setting, these rooms offer deluxe accommodation with a spacious spa bath and feature a window providing scenic views.
- Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters - the hotel is nestled beneath the famous MacDonnell Ranges. All rooms feature a private balcony with views of the nearby 18-hole Alice Springs Golf Course, the Todd River, swimming pool or the MacDonnell Ranges.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Warm layers in cooler months
- Good level of fitness required for the Kings Canyon Rim Walk. Low to moderate level of fitness required for the Kings Canyon Creek Bed Walk
Day 1: flights to arrive prior to 12.30pm into Ayers Rock Airport
Day 5: flights to depart after 12.30pm from Alice Springs Airport.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot