Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on AAT Kings Australian Highlights Guided Tour.
Australia is a wild and beautiful place, a land whose colour palette of red outback sands and blue reefs frames sophisticated cities and mystic Indigenous stories. Discover the spectacular red desert landscapes of Uluru, the turquoise tropical waters of the Great Barrier Reef and the vibrant cosmopolitan cities of Sydney and Melbourne. Enjoy an authentic Aussie BBQ with a local family in Alice Springs and learn more about the Aboriginal culture and art.
- Discover Melbourne’s hidden gems.
- Go on a guided tour inside the iconic Sydney Opera House.
- Enjoy a unique Aussie BBQ experience at Earth Sanctuary.
- Try the exquisite dining experience on board Melbourne’s Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of the sunsets in Uluru.
- Experience a spectacular Red Centre sunrise.
- Learn more about Aboriginal culture and art.
- Explore Kata Tjuta & hike through Walpa Gorge
- Dive into the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef and discover the abundant marine life.
- Relax on the beach of the iconic Bondi Beach.
- 12 nights Quality Hotel accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Travel by luxury coach
- Experienced Travel Director & Driver Guide
- Airport transfers
Day 1 - Arrive in Melbourne and enjoy a lovely Welcome dinner onboard the famous Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
Day 2 - Explore Melbourne's little laneways, arcades and impressive street art scene.
Day 3 - Enjoy Melbourne's delights doing what you love the most.
Day 4 - Visit Alice Springs and the School of air and finish the day with an authentic Aussie BBQ Experience.
Day 5 - Head to the Ayers Rock Resort and then continue to Australia's magical Red Centre Uluru.
Day 6 - Experience Uluru's spectacular sunrise and learn more about the Aboriginal culture. Continue to Kata Tjuta and Walpa Gorge.
Day 7 - Meet an Aboriginal artist and design your own traditional painting. Fly to Cairns.
Day 8 - Cairns free time.
Day 9 - Cruise to the magnificent Great Barrier Reef.
Day 10 - Fly to Sydney. Free evening for you to do as you wish.
Day 11 - Discover Sydney's most popular landmarks and go on a guided tour at the iconic Sydney Opera House.
Day 12 - Sydney Free time and Farewell dinner.
Day 13 - Depart Australia.
To ensure your holiday is filled with memorable experiences, ask the team for the range of quality Optional Excursions for you to choose from and partake in during your holiday.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne is located on Spencer Street on the fringe of the CBD. Just a short stroll to Crown Casino, Docklands and South Wharf, Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a Southbank hotel ideally situated on the bank of the Yarra River.
- Situated on the banks of the famous Todd River, Mercure Alice Springs Resort offers spectacular views of the towering River Red Gum. Well-manicured lush green lawns of the hotel create a relaxing atmosphere, letting you soak in the Australian Outback charm in the Northern Territory (NT).
- Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel is centrally located to all resort and touring facilities and offers a range of accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to deluxe rooms overlooking the desert.
- The Hilton Cairns hotel boasts a unique tropical setting, enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by lush gardens. The hotel offers bright accommodation with spacious bathrooms and private balconies with stunning waterfront views of Trinity Inlet, the Cairns Esplanade and blue-green mountains beyond.
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth offers a luxury escape without equal. Ideally situated in the heart of central Sydney’s business and shopping districts, this hotel is conveniently located only minutes from famous Sydney attractions like the Opera House, Circular Quay, The Rocks and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in cooler months
- Swimwear and beach towel
Day 1 Flights to arrive prior to 12 noon
into Melbourne Airport
Day 13 Flights to depart anytime
from Sydney Airport
Required Internal Flights
These internal holiday flights must be purchased separately in order to fulfill the holiday itinerary.
Day 4 Melbourne to Alice Springs: QF796
Day 7 Ayers Rock to Cairns: QF1854
Day 10 Cairns to Sydney: QF925
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot