Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on AAT Kings Australia and New Zealand Panorama Guided Holiday.
Experience Australia's stunning wilderness and discover its abundant wildlife. Dive into the magnificent Great Barrier Reef, visit the vibrant Sydney and explore Melbourne's buzzing way of life. Marvel at the magical Waitomo caves in New Zealand and dive into the local Maori culture at Rotorua. Experience the adrenaline capital Queenstown and visit the cosmopolitan Auckland for an unforgettable Kiwi holiday.
- Discover the lovely native Australian animals at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Enjoy a special Be My Guest experience at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Discover the iconic Sydney Opera House and the iconic Great Barrier Reef's spectacular marine life
- Take a boat cruise through spectacular caves to see Waitomo’s magical Glow Worms
- In Rotorua, immerse yourself into the rich Maori traditions and culture with the Tamaki family and enjoy a delicious tradition Hangi meal cooked in the ground
- Visit the authentic Whakarewarewa Thermal Village
- Explore the legendary kiwi birds at Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Airport transfers
- 14 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Be My Guest Dinners
- 4 Dinners with wine
- 1 Farewell Dinner
Day 1 Welcome to Melbourne
Enjoy a lovely Welcome Reception Dinner.
Day 2 Melbourne Sights
Explore Melbourne on a city sights tour this morning, then discover its gracious arcades, eclectic laneways and vibrant street art on a private walking tour.
Day 3 Melbourne – Cairns
Fly to Cairns, where you’ll join a local expert for a wildlife journey at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Enjoy a cruise where you’re sure to encounter koalas, wallabies and crocodiles.
Day 4 Great Barrier Reef
Board a high-speed catamaran today and cruise out to the iconic Great Barrier Reef to discover its abundant marine life.
Day 5 Cairns Free Time
Today is free for you to pursue your own interests in this vibrant tropical city.
Day 6 Cairns – Sydney
Fly to Sydney and board a Captain Cook vessel for a Sunset Dinner Cruise while marvelling at the legendary Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
Day 7 Sydney
Enjoy a tour of the Sydney Opera House then head to Bondi Beach. Meet a local lifeguard to learn more about Aussie's surf and beach culture.
Day 8 Sydney Free Time
Spend today as you please.
Day 9 Sydney – Queenstown
Fly to Queenstown, New Zealand. See Lake Wakatipu, the Remarkables mountain range and the home of the Bungy Jump at Kawarau Bridge.
Day 10 Queenstown - Free Time
You have a free day so why not take an optional experience to breathtaking Milford Sound for a cruise on the majestic fiord.
Day 11 Queenstown - Free Time
Today’s your last chance to soak up the atmosphere in New Zealand’s adventure capital.
Day 12 Queenstown – Rotorua
Fly to Rotorua. Immerse yourself into the Maori culture and experience the heart-pounding wero (challenge) from a Maori warrior during a Powhiri, a ceremonial welcome, at the Tamaki Family Marae.
Day 13 Rotorua
This morning a local Maori guide will accompany you around the Whakarewarewa Your next stop is Rainbow Springs Nature Park for a tour with a local guide.
Day 14 Rotorua – Auckland
Travel to the Waitomo Caves to see the incredible Glowworm Grotto and Limestone Caves with a local guide. Travel to Auckland and explore the vibrant city on a guided tour. Enjoy your lovely Farewell dinner.
Day 15 Farewell from Auckland
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne is located on Spencer Street on the fringe of the CBD. Just a short stroll to Crown Casino, Docklands and South Wharf, Crowne Plaza Melbourne is a Southbank hotel ideally situated on the bank of the Yarra River.
- Pacific Hotel Cairns is centrally located on the picturesque Cairns Esplanade overlooking Trinity Harbour and the Reef Fleet Terminal, the main departure point to the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns.
- As one of Australia's largest hotels, Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour is a self-rated 4.5-star hotel with 648 rooms including 17 suites, offering stylish rooms and a comfortable bed.
- Millennium Hotel Queenstown is only minutes from Queenstown shopping, entertainment and outdoor activities such as bungee jumping, white water rafting and jet boating.
- Centrally located in the city beside mystical Lake Rotorua, Millennium Hotel Rotorua is just a brief stroll from the Rotorua Museum, Convention Centres and adjacent to a Polynesian Spa.
- The Cordis Auckland is a luxury elegant accommodation facility, which celebrates the past, yet embraces the future.
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in cooler months
- Swimwear and beach towel
Day 1 Flights to arrive prior to 12 noon into Melbourne Airport
Day 15 Flights to depart anytime from Auckland Airport
Required internal flights
These internal holiday flights must be purchased separately in order to fulfil the holiday itinerary.
Day 3 Melbourne to Cairns - QF702
Day 6 Cairns to Sydney - JQ957
Day 9 Sydney to Queenstown - QF121
Day 12 Queenstown to Rotorua - NZ646 / NZ5786
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot