Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Exodus Vietnam Adventure
This trip encapsulates the magic of Vietnam: the conservative north, the rich heritage of the imperial cities, coastal scenery and the vibrant life of Saigon and the Mekong Delta. Come face to face with an outgoing culture, where so much goes on in the streets: eating, washing, socialising, buying and selling or impromptu games.
- 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay
- Hanoi city tour including the Old Quarter
- In Hue visit the Imperial Citadel, the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tu Duc Mausoleum
- The historic trading town of Hoi An
- Crawling through the Cu Chi war tunnels
- Exploring the Mekong Delta by boat
- Experiencing mouth-watering cuisine
Day 1: Depart London
Day 2: Arrive Hanoi
Day 3: City tour
Day 4: To Halong Bay; cruise; overnight on boat
Day 5: Cruise; return to Hanoi; overnight train to Hue
Day 6: Arrive Hue; sightseeing
Day 7: Morning visit local market
Day 8: Journey to Hoi An via Danang
Day 9: Walking tour of Hoi An; free afternoon
Day 10: Visit My Son; free afternoon in Hoi An
Day 11: Fly to Saigon; walking city tour
Day 12: Visit Cu Chi Tunnels; free afternoon.
Day 13: Mekong Delta boat ride; overnight in homestay
Day 14: Walk through fruit orchards; return to Saigon
Day 15: Free day; evening depart
Day 16: Arrive in London
- 10 nights comfortable hotels
- 1 night boat with twin share cabins
- 1 night standard guesthouse to experience some 'Mekong Delta' hospitality, all en suite
- 1 night sleeper train, soft-bed berths
- Group normally 5 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16yrs.
You will spend 10 nights in a comfortable hotel, 1 night aboard a night boat with shared cabins and 1 night will be spent in a standard guesthouse. All of these have en suite facilities (not the standard guesthouse/homestay in the Mekong Delta) and there is also a night aboard a sleeper train with soft berth cabins. All of the hotels have either fans or air conditioning. Single supplements are available (on request).
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot