Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Exodus Cycling Vietnam Tour
Rolling hills combined with challenging mountain passes and thrilling descents make for a real adventure on this 16 day tour of Vietnam. Starting with lowland paddy fields to cycling over the Thi Nai Peninsula with stunning coastal views.
Cycling isn’t the only way you’ll see Vietnam’s stunning wonders, with a chance to kayak in Halong Bay, exploring hidden caves and floating fishing villages along the way.
- All breakfasts, 10 lunches, 1 dinner
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Local bike hire
- Take a cycling holiday through Vietnam’s most scenic landscapes
- Savour mouth-watering cuisine
- Crawl through the Cu Chi war tunnels
- Relax in charming Hoi An
- Cruise among the limestone formations of Halong Bay
- Overnight on a tropical island
Day 1: Depart London
Day 2: Arrive Saigon
Day 3: Transfer out of the city; cycle to the Cu Chi tunnels.
Day 4: Drive towards the coast and cycle to Mui Ne
Day 5: Cycle to Dalat in the Central Highlands
Day 6: Cycle through Bidoup N.P.; to the coast and boat transfer to Whale Island
Day 7: Cruise around islands with seafood lunch and snorkelling.
Day 8: Drive to beautiful Dai Lanh Beach; coastal ride to Quy Nhon
Day 9: Further coastal ride stopping en route at sand dunes; then transfer to Hoi An
Day 10: Sightseeing in Hoi An; free afternoon
Day 11: Ride over the spectacular Hai Van Pass; cycle and drive on to Hue
Day 12: Explore Hue and surroundings by bike and boat; overnight train to Hanoi
Day 13: Arrive Hanoi; drive to Halong Bay; board boat and cruise/kayak among spectacular limestone formations
Day 14: Return to Hanoi; city tour including the Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison and the Old Quarter
Day 15: Free morning; depart afternoon.
Day 16: Arrive in London
You'll need to be in good health and reasonably fit.
- 11 nights comfortable hotels, 1 night boat, 1 night sleeper train
- 9 days cycling (including 1 optional ride) with 90% vehicle support
- Roads nearly all good tarmac
- The route is flat with the exception of Dalat and the Hai Van Pass
- Group normally 5 to 18, plus local leaders
11 nights comfortable hotels, 1 night boat with twin share cabins, 1 night sleeper train, soft-bed berths. The accommodation on this trip is mostly in good quality hotels (mostly 3-4 star), and all nights are en-suite except the train.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot