Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on G Adventures Wellness Thailand
From the moment you first feel the warmth of Thailand’s golden sun, you can’t help but take in the positive vibes.This nine-day tour immerses you in ancient restorative practices, yoga sessions, and healthy food that will leave your smile beaming and your soul stirring. Soak in the country’s culture of kindness with a dip in Pai’s hot springs and a visit to the birthplace of traditional Thai massage at the Wat Po Buddhist temple. Then you can kick the energy up a notch with an optional round of Muay Thai. Your journey ends in Ko Samui, where you’ll reflect inward while nestling your toes in the sand as the sun sets over the glittering ocean.
- Thai massage class in Wat Po
- Challenge yourself with stand-up paddleboarding
- Climb 300 steps to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Relax in jungle accommodations with private hot springs
- Practice sun salutations with yoga at sunrise
- Stay in traditional family-run guesthouse
- Your Wellness Moment: Wat Po Thai Massage Course, Bangkok
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Chiang Mai
- Your Local Living Moment: Thai Herbal Compress Ball Making with Local Family, Chiang Mai
- Your Wellness Moment: Vinyasa Yoga, Pai
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Afternoon Yoga, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga in the Garden, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Evening Meditation, Ko Samui
- Arrival transfer, Doi Suthep Temple visit, Stand-up paddleboarding, All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (7 nts), Guesthouse (1 nt)
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Private bus/minivan, ferry, boat, plane, walking.
Staff & experts
Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Day 1 Bangkok
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included. This evening, meet the group and CEO for a welcome meeting. Take this opportunity to set your intention for the trip ahead.
Day 2 Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Learn traditional techniques from the oldest massage school in Thailand. Fly to Chiang Mai and spend your day exploring the vibrant city famous for its night market, cooking classes, and Muay Thai. Travel to Doi Suthep for the chanting of the monks.
Day 3 Chiang Mai
Begin the day breathing through a morning yoga session. Head out to a village outside Chiang Mai to a Lanna family's house to observe how traditional northern Thai people live. Explore their homegrown herbal garden and learn about various herbs and spices before creating a Thai Herbal Compress Ball made for massages. Sit down for a traditional Lanna wellness menu for dinner.
Day 4 Chiang Mai/Pai
Transfer to your chalet on the riverbank of Pai. Relax and breathe in fresh air in the quiet hillside resort and soak in the tranquil hot springs. This afternoon stretch through a yoga class in an old teak Thai building.
Day 5 Pai
This morning delight in the fresh, local ingredients during a vegetarian cooking class. Spend your afternoon wandering around town or relaxing in the hot springs and with a cold drink by the pool.
Day 6 Pai/Ko Samui
Transfer to Chiang Mai and fly to Ko Samui. Freshen up before a yoga session followed by a wander around the famous Fisherman village walking street where the market comes alive every Friday night.
Day 7 Ko Samui
After a particularly calming morning yoga session, enjoy a fresh vegetarian buffet lunch. In the afternoon change into your swimsuit, grab a paddle and head out on the water. Stand up, get your balance and soak in the view.
Day 8 Ko Samui
Climb out of bed in the dark and enjoy the unforgettable experience of doing yoga while the sun rises over the Gulf of Thailand. Your afternoon is at leisure but be sure to return for a reflective meditation on the beach this evening.
Day 9 Ko Samui
Depart at any time.
3 - Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
My Own Room - From £549.00
If you're travelling solo and would prefer to have your own private room throughout your trip.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot