Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Collette Cultural Treasures of Japan Tour.
Immerse yourself in the ancient and modern cultures of Japan. Experience the electric city of Tokyo, where Yanaka Ginza, the “shitamachi” of the city’s old town, serves as a window to Tokyo’s past and top-of-the-world views from Tokyo Tower give way to cosmopolitan vistas. Take part in a peaceful and meditative tea ceremony. In the Japanese Alps, enjoy Hida beef and sake at a local brewery, and marvel at the gassho-zukuri-style homes of Shirakawa-go. Visit Kanazawa’s Omicho market, Kenroku garden and the Samurai district.
- Explore the famous Ginza district where skyscrapers and neon lights meet high fashion.
- Explore the hot springs and spas of Hakone, on the shores of Lake Ashi.
- Travel by express train and the famous Shinkansen bullet train.
- Take in magnificent views of Mt. Fuji from the Kachi Kachi Ropeway.
- Taste the local culture during a variety of included local meals.
- 12 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- 4-star accommodation
- Options for a private, chauffeur driven return home to airport transfers - up to 40km
- Expert local guides with insider knowledge
- Attraction entrance fees with preferential access
- Comfortable on-tour transportation
- Hotel-to-hotel baggage handling
Odakyu Hotel De Yama - situated right next to the picturesque Lake Ashi in the Hakone region, Odakyu Hotel de Yama boasts large Japanese gardens with various flowers and natural hot spring baths that are surrounded by lush trees. Rooms are decorated with natural colours, and large windows offer the views of the gardens and Lake Ashi. A flat-screen TV, a fridge and an electric kettle with green tea are provided. Guests at Hotel de Yama Odakyu can rewind in the hot spring baths or enjoy singing at a karaoke room. The on-site spa offers rejuvenating massage treatments, while original goods can be purchased at the gift shop.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot