Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Wendy Wu Vibrant India Tour.
Explore the colourful and lively Rajasthan state; from the big cities to the small, remote villages. Your imagination will be captured with the sights and sounds and engage with the people that make this such a magical region of India.
- Cycle the backstreets of Udaipur
- Marvel at the temples of Ranakpur
- Explore the remote villages by jeep
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal
- Discover the colourful city of Delhi by rickshaw
- Return international economy flights, taxes and current fuel surcharges (unless a land only option is selected)
- All accommodation
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- All transportation and transfers
- English-speaking National Escort (if your group is 10 or more passengers)
- Visa fees for UK and EU passport holders
- Specialist advice from our experienced travel consultants
- Comprehensive travel guides
Days 1-2: Fly to Delhi
Day 3: Cycling in Udaipur
Day 4: Explore the City Palace
Day 5: Temples of Ranakpur
Day 6: Jeep Safari around Sardargarh
Day 7: Travel to Jodhpur
Day 8: Mehrangarh Fort
Day 9: Desert Jeep Safari
Day 10: Rural Rajasthan by Bullock Cart
Day 11: Travel to Jaipur
Day 12: Amber Fort by jeep
Day 13: Agra Auto Rickshaw Tour
Day 14: The Taj Mahal
Day 15: Rickshaw ride through Old Delhi
Day 16: Depart Delhi
Designed for those who wish to be further immersed in the authentic charm of Asia; ‘Immerse Yourself’ tours include more cultural and active experiences. You will be accompanied by a dedicated and professional National Escorts or Local Guides, whose unparalleled knowledge will turn your holiday into an unforgettable experience. ‘Immerse Yourself’ tours include:
- Cycling and walking through classic sites
- Unique cultural experiences and encounters
- Off the beaten track destinations
- More evenings at leisure for independent exploration
Your accommodation has been selected for convenience of location, comfort or character, and can range from a business hotel in one city to a family-run guesthouse in a smaller town or a heritage-type hotel. In remote areas, accommodation may be of a lower standard and may not have western amenities.
Throughout Rajasthan state you will get the opportunity to stay in heritage properties which are restored palaces or forts. As these properties were not originally designed to be hotels, the room sizes will vary in the same accommodation category, as will the décor and layout.
Coaches: Coaches with air conditioning are used on our group tours for city sightseeing, short excursions to the countryside and longer transfers where necessary.
Planes: Internal flights are based on economy class, with reputable airlines.
Most Wendy Wu groups consist of 10 travellers or more and will be accompanied by a National Escort. There will usually be no more than 18 travellers in each group although you may encounter other Wendy Wu tour groups while you are travelling.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot