Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Insight Vacations Essence of India with Ranthambore Tour
A quintessential Indian journey, this majestic itinerary showcases the rich heritage of India’s bustling cities, renowned temples and exotic jungles. Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal with its ethereal hues, search for the elusive Bengal tiger on former royal hunting grounds and stroll through a traditional spice market in Jaipur. Allow your Travelling Concierge to show you India at its finest.
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the streets of Delhi.
- Visit one of the most awe-inspiring creations of the world - the Taj Mahal, built by a king in loving memory of his queen.
- Discover Agra's wonderful architecture with palaces, halls, mosques and fortresses.
- Tour the deserted imperial city, dramatically abandoned a few years after it was built.
- Enjoy 3 game safaris with a Local Expert in the former Royal Hunting Grounds.
- Jeep drive to wonder the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls.
- Enjoy the shimmering mirrored walls and ceilings, the airy rooms that housed queens and concubines, and the wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- VIP door-to-door transfer service – taken directly from your door to departing airport.
- Airport transfers at the destination.
- Quality accommodation as per itinerary.
- Experiences & quality dining as per itinerary.
- A coach with more legroom, air-conditioning, sound system, video & Wi-Fi.
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Transfer to your modern five-star hotel in which tonight's proceedings consist of a Welcome Reception with a delicious meal.
Hotel: Hyatt Regency, Delhi (2 Nights).
Day 2: Explore Delhi
Visit the Tomb of Emperor Humayun, one of the best-preserved Mughal monuments in Delhi.
Hotel: Hyatt Regency, Delhi.
Day 3: Agra
Head through the city to Agra Fort, a powerful fortress of red sandstone.
Hotel: Trident by Oberoi, Agra.
Day 4: Agra
Today, admire one of the wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal built in 1632.
Hotel: Nahargarh, Ranthambore (2 Nights).
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park
An early start sees you searching for the elusive tigers.
Hotel: Nahargarh, Ranthambore.
Day 6: Ranthambore National Park
In the morning, embark on every wildlife enthusiast and photographer's dream with an exciting game adventure into the territory of the majestic tiger.
Hotel: Trident by Oberoi, Jaipur (2 Nights).
Day 7: Jaipur
Today, experience another jeep safari to the Amber Fort.
Hotel: Trident by Oberoi, Jaipur.
Day 8: Depart Delhi
This morning enjoy breakfast before bidding farewell to your new found friends, Tour Director and of course India. (Your trip can be extended, please enquire for more information).
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot