Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Exodus Cycle Kerala & Tropical India Tour
Beautiful landscapes, fascinating towns, stunning beaches and superb food, southern India is an excellent place to explore by bike.
- All breakfasts, 10 lunches and 4 dinners included
- All accommodation
- Transfer for group flights
- Local bike hire
- Cycle through striking countryside with tea plantations
- Discover Hindu temples and Christian churches
- Cruise the Keralan backwaters on a traditional houseboat
Ride to Srirangapatnam ruins; return to Mysore; afternoon explore the city including the Maharaja Palace
Cycle on the back roads of Mysore Plateau to Nanjangud; transfer to Bandipur N.P
Ride to Mudumalai N.P; explore 'Wild Haven'
Optional ascent to Ooty hill station (13km climb), the former summer capital of the Raj; free afternoon to explore the town
Western Ghats descent through tea plantations; transfer to Guruvayoor in tropical Kerala
Morning ride to Guruvayoor Temple and Palayoor Church; continue along country roads to our beachside hotel in Cherai
Cycle along coastal roads lined with coconut palms; ferry to Fort Cochin
Free day in Cochin to explore the bazaars and the old harbour
Cycle past old Portuguese houses; continue to Vambanad Lake and Muhamma
Explore Muhamma town before backwater boat trip; overnight on Keralan houseboat.
Cliff-top ride to laid-back Varkala
Free to relax on the beach and eat the wonderful seafood
9 nights hotels, 3 nights lodges and 1 night houseboat, all have ensuite rooms. Most hotels are of a comfortable standard with 4-star facilities. The bungalows at Wild Haven are clean but more basic.
Houseboats are comfortable and all cabins have ensuite facilities, the majority of cabins on board are on a twin share basis.
You'll need to be in good health and reasonably fit.
- 9 nights hotels and 3 nights lodges, 1 night houseboat
- 10 days cycling (including 1 optional ride) with full vehicle support
- Group normally 4 to 14, plus local cycling leader and driver. Min age 16 yrs
- Premium departures available
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot