A quick, free call on 0800 707 6229 or email for huge extra savings on Abercrombie & Kent Splendours of the Golden Triangle Escorted tour.
Discover India's iconic Golden Triangle - the three most visited cities in the country's north-west - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Jaipur, capital of the largely desert state of Rajasthan, is home to some of Asia's best bazaars. You could spend weeks in Delhi, the sprawling, fascinating Indian capital, and not see it all, while Agra, once the heart of the Moghul empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal, which adorns the banks of the Yamuna river. This classic Abercombie & Kent Tour is perfect for first-time visitors, who want to see the best of the splendid cultural and historical heritage of Incredible India.
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of the sunrise at the Taj Mahal.
- Spend three nights each in Delhi, Udaipur, and Jaipur.
- Enjoy a sunset boat ride on Lake Pichola.
- Go to a wildlife tour.
- Discover the Old and New Town of vibrant Delhi.
- Discover the stunning Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- No single supplements if booked early.
- Design your Day on Days 3, 6 & 9
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Domestic flights included
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowner
Day 1 - Arrive New Delhi, India.
Day 2 - Experience the magic of the Old Delhi and discover the vibrant New Delhi.
Day 3 - Design Your Day Activities:
- Option 1: Spend time in the kitchen of Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- Option 2: Visit a market and enjoy a cooking class.
- Option 3: Appreciate artworks at the National Gallery of Modern Art
Day 4 - Fly to Udaipur, India’s most romantic city. Go for a boat ride at Lake Pichola and visit Bond Movies' iconic Jag Mandir Palace.
Day 5 - Explore Udaipur on a walking tour.
Day 6 - Design Your Day Activites:
- Option 1: Cycle up the Aravalli mountains.
- Option 2: Enjoy a Rajasthani cooking lesson.
Day 7 - Fly to Jaipur.
Day 8 - Discover Jaipur's ancient history and stunning architecture. Visit the famous Hawa Mahal (also known as the ‘Palace of Winds’).
Day 9 - Design Your Day Activites:
- Option 1: Go on safari in Jhalana Reserve Forest to get up close to the elusive leopard.
- Option 2: Hike in the foothills of the Amer to the Anokhi Museum of Hand Printing.
- Option 3: Trek the water walk at Nahargarh.
Day 10- TRavel to the deserted Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri. Marvel the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra.
Day 11 - Enjoy the sunrise at Taj Mahal, visit the Agra Fort and head back to Delhi for your departure.
- Strategically positioned in south Delhi’s business district, the Sheraton New Delhi is a classic base from where you can explore the captivating capital. The hotel enjoys quick fire access to the city’s largest mall where you can shop designer brands.
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Udaipur, Fateh Garh boasts splendid Rajasthani heritage. The hotel’s architecture was painstakingly crafted from stone and marble transported from abandoned palaces and other historic sites.
- Located just outside the city centre, ITC Rajputana is an oasis-like retreat. Dusty pink facades take their cue from the ‘pink city’ of Jaipur and nod to the traditional havelis with oodles of space and splendour.
- Lofty ceilings, large fountains, landscaped gardens and a marble floored reception, ITC Mughal evokes the lavish court life of the Mughal emperors. It was named after the dynasty that built the Taj Mahal nearby (a 10-min drive away).
Book early and the first four solo places won’t pay any single supplement. The same journey, the same luxury, guaranteed at the same price.
To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, international flights are not included. Please enquire for the latest flight deals.
As long as we have at least two people booked on an A&K Escorted Tour, it will take place.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot