Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on APT Vietnam And Cambodia Highlights River Cruise.
Luxury river Cruise.
Immerse yourself into the magical lands along the iconic Mekong river and discover the authentic Cambodian and Vietnamese way of life. Marvel at the stunning ancient ruins of Angkor Architectural Park. Enjoy an exciting ox-car ride in the Oudong and explore the wetlands of Kampong Chang onboard an authentic small boat. Visit a Buddhist temple and discover Cambodia's vibrant capital Phnom Penh. Head to Vietnam and explore the intriguing Vietnamese folklore by visiting an evergreen island and several traditional river villages. Wander around the streets of the dynamic and culturally rich capital Ho Chi Minh City. During the entire journey be fascinated by the luxurious river ship and the exquisite dining experience designed by the APT's Ambassador and celebrity Vietnamese chef Luke Ngyuen.
- Discover the stunning Angkor Archeological Park in Cambodia and enjoy a marvelous sunrise at Angkor Wat.
- Explore the traditional Cambodian lifestyle and culture by visiting Siem Reap, the wetlands near Kampong Chhnang and enjoy an exciting ox-cart ride in Oudong.
- Visit Cambodia's vibrant capital - Phnom Penh.
- Enjoy a river cruise on an authentic small boat along the iconic Mekong river in Vietnam.
- Immerse yourself into the magical cultural heritage and Vietnamese folklore in Sa Dec, Cai Be and the cosmopolitan capital Ho Chi Minh City.
- Enjoy an exquisite dining experience designed by the famous Vietnamese chef Luke Nguyen, an APT ambassador.
- Home-to-airport transfers by private car
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- Unique cultural experiences in up to 10 towns, villages & cities
- Signature Experiences plus Freedom of Choice Sightseeing and Dining
- 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 11 dinners
- Select complimentary beverages served at your discretion on board the RV AmaLotus
- APT Cruise Director and expert local guides
- Overseas transfers, port charges and tipping
Day 1 - Flight London - Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Day 2 - Transfer to the hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3 - Discover the Angkor Archaeological Park and visit Angkor Thom and the temple of Bayon.
Day 4 - Marvel at the stunning sunrise at Angkor Wat. Explore the intriguing temple of Ta Prohm. Later, visit ‘Opportunities of Development thru Art’ (ODA).
Day 5 - Embark your luxury river cruise ship and enjoy an exquisite dinner designed by chef Luke Nguyen.
Day 6 - Explore the wetlands near Kampong Chhnang on a traditional small boat.
Day 7 - Visit a Buddhist monastery in Oudong, the Wat Kampong Tralach Pleu pagoda and then take an exciting ox-cart ride.
Day 8 - Discover the capital of Cambodia - Phnom Penh and choose from the wonderful selection of APT's Freedom of Choice activities.
Day 9 - Say goodbye to Phnom Penh and head to Vietnam.
Day 10 - Travel by small boat to Tan Chau, go on a rickshaw tour and explore an evergreen island to enjoy the Mekong way of life.
Day 11 - Cruise to Sa Dec and learn about Marguerite Duras’ best-selling novel, The Lover. Afterwards, visit a traditional Cao Dai temple. Learn more about the rice paper production from a local manufacturer.
Day 12 - Disembark at My Tho and be transferred to Ho Chi Minh City. Choose from two Signature Experiences - learn about the Battle of Long Tan or visit the Cu Chi tunnels.
Day 13 - Explore Ho Chi Minh City by choosing from various exciting Freedom of Choice activities. Enjoy an exclusive degustation dinner at the Vietnam House, designed by the APT Ambassador and famous Vietnamese chef Luke Nguyen.
Day 14 - Airport transfer.
Day 15 - Flight to London.
- A spacious and luxurious ship which ensures a personlised experience and premium comfort every step of the way.
- All luxury suits feature both an Outside Balcony and a French Balcony.
- Large Sun Deck with a lovely swimming pool.
- Enjoy exquisite traditional Vietnamese dining experience in a private room with a special four-course menu designed by chef Luke Nguyen.
- Relax in the ship's designated spa area with plenty of beauty treatments and massages available, or stay in shape with the vessel's excellent gym facilities.
- Enjoy a cafe at Le Viet Nam Cafe and a cocktail at the Saigon Lounge & Bar for a truly unforgettable river cruise experience.
- Hotel Sofitel Angkor - situated just a short drive from Angkor Archeological Park, this amazing facility combines Khmer and French design, featuring gardens, five restaurants and bars, a luxury spa and Cambodia’s largest free-form swimming pool.
- Park Hyatt Saigon - located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, overlooking Saigon Opera House, this French colonial-style property provides the utmost comfort and style as well as maintaining the building’s timeless charm.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
38 Years ABTA membership & experience
Rated 5* on Trust Pilot