Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Somak Singita Faru Faru Lodge
Singita Faru Faru Lodge is built in an iconic, groundbreaking blend of traditional building materials used to create a stunning feel of retro-modernism. Faru Faru is a vibrant East African style luxury safari lodge with quirky elements of botany and entomology. A quiet, idyllic proximity to the riverine wilderness gives an authentically-refreshing and holistic connection with nature. Built on a gently sloping hill, Faru Faru Lodge is a calm and cooling respite after the long drives into the Serengeti wilderness. The camp is informal, unconventional and surprising at every turn. Singita Faru Faru Lodge's six air-conditioned tents feature picture windows and private viewing deck, with your own Swarovski spotting scope.
- Private Game Reserve traversed annually by millions of animals on the Great Migration route.
- Renowned game viewing in the Great Serengeti with opportunities to see Black Rhino and other rare species such as bat-eared fox.
- Experienced Tanzanian Trackers & Guides to lead your drives in the mornings and afternoons.
- Experienced riders can embark on exciting horse safaris through the Great Serengeti plains (at extra cost).
- Witness a large concentration of plains game and Big Cats.
- Your visit supports conservation at Singita Grumeti Wildlife Trust.
Ask about a privately-hosted Specialist Safari with top-end private guides at Grumeti in a private landrover. An exclusive option for couples and families offered by Guided Safaris®. Advance request only.
- Welcome and Luggage assistance on arrival at the airstrip
- Eco-luxury accommodation at Faru Faru Lodge
- All Gourmet meals & wines inclusive of stay at camp
- Complimentary room minibar and cocktails by the pool
- All game drives and guided safaris led by professional guides
- Complimentary laundry service & in-suite WiFi at lodge
- All applicable taxes and reserve fees
8 air-conditioned suites with an en suite bath, outdoor shower, hairdryer, safe, telephone, wireless internet and a viewing deck. The Villa Suite is ideal for couples travelling together, or families, as it can accommodate 4 adults. It comprises two identical double bedrooms and a large shared lounge/dining area plus a private plunge pool.
Singita Faru Faru Lodge is built in the classic East African safari camp style with the tented suites and lodge areas reflecting a contemporary take on tented living.
The Singita Faru Faru lodge offers a main lounge and dining room, elevated viewing decks, heated pool, spa and a gallery.
Inside Faru Faru’s contemporary safari tents (all air-conditioned) you will find wrap-around picture windows, offering spectacular views of the wilderness. See plains game such as Elephant as you contemplate in the quiet moments and elegant spaces of the lodge...
Enjoy cocktails by the heated pools at Faru Faru Lodge overlooking the waterhole frequented by Elephant and other plains game constantly moving around camp. The lounge areas are reminiscent of the Swahili beach towns brought into a welcome retreat in the Serengeti wilderness. Nouvelle-African gourmet cuisine is prepared from authentic East African recipes and paired with fine wines from the Singita cellars.
- Only 9 luxurious suites at Singita Faru Faru Lodge
- In the private 350,000 acre Singita Grumeti Reserve
- Glass walls throughout the suite offer great views
- Award-winning eco-luxury safari concept
- Indoor & outdoor showers and deep tubs with views
- Imbued with 'Out of Africa' romance
- Luxury spa at Faru Faru with African aromatherapy
- Two pool lounges at the lodge overlooking a waterhole
- Gourmet cuisine & Singita wine cellar all included
- Twice daily game drives with top Tanzanian guides
All activities take place within 340,000 acres of pristine, exclusive-use wildlife reserve. Faru Faru offers a dining room, elevated viewing deck, bar, lounge with satellite television and DVD player. A library, and the Singita Shop are also available. Leisure facilities include two swimming pools, game drives, bush walks and a spa complete with a fully equipped gym.
Various charges payable locally.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, tea, coffee, all drinks, including wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding Champagne and connoisseur wines) are included
Special accommodation choices for families:
Traveling with family or friends? Try out the upgraded 2-room suites:
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot