Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on your Exodus Kenya and Tanzania Adventure
Kenya and Tanzania are home to some of the most prolific game-viewing locations not just in Africa, but the world. This itinerary takes in a number of the national parks in and around the Great Rift Valley, giving the opportunity to observe some of the best wildlife and scenery Africa has to offer and finishing on the spice island of Zanzibar, a tropical paradise with white sand beaches.
- All breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- Enjoy game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park and the famous Masai Mara
- See wildlife in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit the exotic spice island of Zanzibar
Day 1: Start Nairobi
Day 2: To Kembu Farm
Day 3: Full day of game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: To Masai Mara; late afternoon game drive
Day 5: Full day of game drives in the Masai Mara
Day 6: To Lake Victoria
Days 7-8: Two days of game drives in Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Morning game drive; to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 10: Explore the Ngorongoro Crater; drive along the Rift Valley to Arusha
Day 11: Flight to Zanzibar; afternoon in Stone Town
Days 12-14: Free days for optional activities
Day 15: End Zanzibar
- 9 nights full-service camping with shared facilities and 4 nights comfortable hotels all en suite. (Land Only clients have an extra night in a hotel in Nairobi)
- Travel in specialist overland vehicle and flight to Zanzibar
- Some drives on rough roads
There are 9 nights camping in two person tents and 4 nights in hotels.
The camping is full service so the tents will be erected for you. All camping equipment (including mattresses) is provided except sleeping bags.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot