Call free on 0800 707 6229 for huge extra savings on Exodus Classic Kenya Safari
Whether it’s exploring Lake Nakuru N.P., an excellent small park in East Africa, or the emblematic Masai Mara, wildlife abounds year-round in Kenya.
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Flights from London
- Comfortable safari at an intimate tented camp with walk in tents and en suite facilities
- Prolific wildlife of the Masai Mara including lion, elephant, hippo, and giraffe
- Lake Nakuru, famed for its wonderful Black and White rhino population
- Game drives, short nature walks and optional cultural village and walking excursions
Day 1: Depart London
Day 2: Arrive Nairobi; to Lake Nakuru N.P; optional afternoon game drive
Day 3: Morning and afternoon game drives in Lake Nakuru N.P.
Days 4-6: Masai Mara
Day 7: Early morning game drive or optional walk; transfer to Nairobi
Day 8: Fly to London
- 3 nights luxury tented camp and 2 nights lodge and 1 night hotel.
- Travel by 4WD safari vehicle
- Some long drives
For the first two nights we stay in Lake Nakuru Lodge, which is situated in the middle of Lake Nakuru National Park and boasts wonderful views. All rooms are en suite and there is also a well-maintained swimming pool.
In the Masai Mara we generally use Ilkeliani Tented Camp. Nestled in a river glade in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, the area is a favourite for elephants coming to drink from the Talek River. Ilkeliani camp consists of only 17 tents from which you may see some wildlife action throughout the day. The tented rooms are raised up slightly on earth mounds, overlooking the river and the plains.
Please note, prices listed are guide prices only and are based on 2 people sharing and don't include any additional supplements. Holiday prices are fluid and dynamic and may be changed at a moment's notice, prior to booking, at which point they are confirmed. Please call the team free on 0800 707 6229 for more departure dates available and a quote.
32 Years experience
9.8 out of 10 on Trust Pilot