Please call free – 0800 707 6229 - for Huge Extra Savings on Club Med Ski Holidays
Club Med Masters of the Mountain Week
Club Med Masters of the Mountain Week
The Ultimate Ski Holiday: 22nd – 29th March 2020.
Join Olympian Jenny Jones and Billy Morgan for one week only at the brand new Club Med Alpe d'Huez Resort for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ski and snowboard with true champions!
On this inclusive ski week, you’ll enjoy Après ski, world-class tuition and exhilarating activities as you join your hosts for an unforgettable week hitting the mountains.
From just £1,999pp, with flights!
Call our Club Med Experts free on 0800 707 6229 for extra savings on top!
What's Included in the Masters of the Mountain package:
- Ski pass with access to the 250km of runs of Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine (Mon-Sat)
- All day group ski/snowboard lessons with ESF instructors (Mon-Fri)
- A ski/snowboard session (2.5 hours) with Jenny Jones or Billy Morgan and an ESF instructor in a group
- An evening torchlight descent
- A Slalom ski race
- Wellness classes with Jenny Jones and Billy Morgan
- Full range of non-skiing activities (fitness classes, weight and cardio room, evening entertainment and more!)
- Indoor heated pool with views over the mountains
- Spa facilities by Payot® (treatments at extra cost)
- Après-ski, entertainment and parties
- Kids Clubs from 4 to 17 years old
Return Flights & Transfers:
- Charter Flight from London Gatwick to Grenoble
- 22 March 2020 – London Gatwick 12:50 / Grenoble 15:45
- 29 March 2020 – Grenoble 17:05 / London Gatwick 17:55
- Luggage allowance: hold luggage of 20kg per person and cabin luggage of 55*40*20cm
- Return Group Transfers
- Grenoble Airport – Resort: Transfer time: 1hr,30
Please note there is a ski carriage of maximum 18kg for every passenger (168) and boots should be either the one piece of cabin luggage the customer is entitled to (it replaces any other hand luggage) or combined and checked in as part of the 20kg luggage allowance.
Food & Drink:
- Breakfasts, after ski, lunches, snacks, dinners – it’s all included!
- Guests will enjoy gourmet cuisine at Le Pic Blanc and at Les Alpages Gourmet Lounge.
- Drinks & refreshments (including wine, cocktails and beers) are also included.
- 7-Nights premium accommodation in Club Med's newest ski-in/ski-out resort
- For more information, view Club Med Alpe d'Huez Resort page >>
About the Hosts:
Jenny Jones set Britain alight with slopestyle fever when she produced a spectacular display at Sochi 2014 to take Olympic bronze.
In recognition of her achievements for British Snowsports, the Ski Club of Great Britain awarded her the Pery Medal in 2014.
In October 2014 she started presenting Jenny Jones’ Extreme, a monthly radio series for BBC Radio 5 Live showcasing extreme sports. In December 2014 she was announced as one of the coaches for the second series of Channel 4’s celebrity winter sports competition The Jump.
When Billy was 16, he did his first season in Morzine and, at that point, any former uncertainties about his choice of career were quashed. Billy went on to win his first competition, the British Big Air Championship, in 2009 and claimed 3rd place in the Sierra Nevada FIS World Cup in 2013 – a result that meant he was placed 2nd on the World Ranking list at the end of the 2013 season.
In 2014, he represented Great Britain at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi – finishing 10th in the men’s slopestyle final. Billy is also one of the few snowboarders to pull off a triple rodeo. The trick was glorified on film in 2011, and the video has now been viewed over a million times on YouTube. He had also long been seen as one of the few riders capable of landing a 1800 quadruple cork, and in 2015, became the first rider in the world to land the trick, earning a place in snowboarding history.
In 2018, he represented Great Britain again at a Winter Olympics, this time in Pyeongchang, coming away with bronze in the Big Air event.
How to book:
Hurry, places are limited, so don’t miss out!
Call us free on 0800 707 6229 or email: email@example.com for the best prices.
25% Deposit is due at the time of booking.