Weddings in Mauritius
Weddings In Mauritius
Beachcomber offer three fantastic Mauritius wedding packages - Beachcomber Bliss, Beachcomber Barefoot and Beachcomber Bespoke. For each hotel there are dedicated wedding planners who have a support network back in the UK. Together, they can help you plan your perfect wedding in Paradise.
Beachcomber Mauritius Wedding Packages
There are 8 romantic, beachfront resort hotels in Mauritius, giving you the perfect setting for your Indian Ocean wedding. Beachcomber guarantee that only one wedding will take place per day at each hotel, and you will have your own dedicated wedding planner in Mauritius and a knowledgeable and friendly team in the UK. Look no further for wedding packages abroad, with stunning views, high temperatures and luxurious facilities - your Mauritius wedding will be the perfect day.
Beachcomber Bliss - from just £545
- Includes the cost of all legal procedures, fees and documentation
- Civil Status charges in Port Louis, including the cost of transfers from your resort to the Civil Status office
- Registrar's fees
- Dedicated wedding planner in Mauritius and a wedding team in the UK
- Choice of wedding locations at a chosen resort
- Recorder music during the ceremony
- Separate room for the groom to change in
- Honeymoon gift
Beachcomber Barefoot - from just £770
Includes everything from the Bliss package plus:
- Hair and make-up for the bride
- Wedding cake and a glass of sparkling wine for up to 10 people
- Bridal bouquet and groom's buttonhole
- Celebration breakfast in bed
Beachcomber Bespoke - from just £1,315
Includes everything from the Bliss & Barefoot packages plus:
- Canapes for the bride and groom and all guests after the ceremony (up to 10 people)
- Romantic dinner for the bride and groom
- 50 full-colour photos with digital copies
- 1 hour B(e) Discovery message for the bride and groom
Important update for getting married in Mauritius
All couples getting married in Mauritius are now asked to provide birth certificates which have been re-issued and dated within 3 months of the wedding date. These newly issued birth certificates should be scanned through or posted to us or Beachcomber Tours approximately 8 weeks (and no later than 5 weeks) in advance of the wedding date, together with all other documentation. New UK birth certificates can be ordered online at https://www.gov.uk/order-copy-birth-death-marriage-certificate and the current charge for this is £9.25 per certificate.
Additional Mauritius Wedding Information
Non-UK citizens getting married in Mauritius could need extra documentation and extra charges may apply. We recommend you get in touch with your own Embassy or Consulate to check procedures for getting married abroad.
Call us on 0800 707 6229 for more information on your Beachcomber wedding
- 4th July 2018