call us on 0121 213 0012
Organising a group holiday for family or friends can be a daunting experience, that's why we at Travel Club Elite will hold your hand through the process to ensure it's as easy and hassle free as possible.
Whether you're looking for group holidays to the sun or group ski holidays to the snow, organising a group booking requires careful planning. Our dedicated group specialists are here to help you plan a trip that everyone will remember for the right reasons!
Travelling with friends or family members all but guarantees you a great time and there are plenty of benefits when you all book to travel together. Travel Club Elite are experts in negotiating the best price for group holidays and some of the benefits of booking a group through us are:
- Group discounts are available with many of our travel partners
- The facility to hold your chosen group holiday for a short period while you finalise arrangements with your party
- Just one booking for the whole group
- Each group member can pay their deposit/balance directly to us so saving you the problem of collecting money
- Dedicated group travel advisor to make all the arrangements and look after you from your initial enquiry to the holiday itself including airport lounges, airport or port car parking, car hire, theme park tickets, airport/port hotels etc.
- The ability to fly from different airports and meet up in resort (subject to flight availability)
- Pre-book extras i.e. ski packs and lessons, RYA instruction or childcare (where applicable)
Large group holidays and small group holidays | Group activity holidays | Group weekend breaks | Group adventure holidays | Group diving holidays | Group sailing holiday | Group city breaks | Stag and Hen weekends | Group cruise holidays | Group Short breaks | Overseas wedding parties | Special occasions trips for family and friends - birthdays and anniversary celebrations | Staycation group holidays in the UK