call us on 0121 213 0012
Mon-Thurs 8am to 8pm and Fri-Sun 9am to 5pm.
Included in the cost of a Neilson Active Holiday Offer / Neilson Beach Holiday Offer are:-
• Flights & Transfers We can arrange flights from many regional or London airports.
• Accommodation Neilson hotels and Neilson resorts are selected primarily for their charm, range of facilities, locations, and suitability for a Neilson Active Holiday.
• Meal options Flexible Neilson Beachclub options such as bed & breakfast, or at Neilson Beachplus Club resorts, Club Board which includes daily breakfast & lunch, and four evening meals.
• Children's clubs* All children aged 4 months to 17 years will find a club to suit them at one of Neilson's seven children's clubs.
• Evening childcare Neilson Beachplus clubs provide free evening care for 5-12 year olds three nights a week, and twice a week at Neilson Beachclubs.
• Sailing & windsurfing tuition Expert tuition from Neilson's passionate, experienced, and friendly team is always included in the price of your Neilson Active holiday.
• Waterskiing & wakeboarding Neilson's include waterskiing and wakeboarding free of charge in all Beachplus Clubs-unlimited.
• Tennis tuition Perfect your forehand or service game with free tuition from the Neilson team of tennis professionals at all Beachplus Clubs.
• Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Training Courses Depending on your resort, all courses from RYA level 1 through to Performance Sailing and Advanced Windsurfing are included in the price of your holiday
*Hot Shots and Starfish club available at supplement.
The Platinum Package is available in all of our Exclusive Beachclubs and is designed to ease you into your holiday and add some special touches and luxury during your stay.
Pre-booked Seats: Pre-book seats together for your booking on Thomas Cook Airlines flights.
Private Taxi Transfer: A taxi is provided to take you from your arrival airport to your resort and then back to the airport at the end of your stay. The children (under 18) of Platinum Package guests are welcome to join them, though sizes of groups and vehicles may result in larger families travelling in two cars. When this is the case, we will need to make an additional charge for the second taxi. Wherever possible, luggage will travel with you, though in some cases it may have to follow on in one of our coaches.
Drinks in Your Room: A selection of cold drinks are provided on your arrival. The exact selection may vary between clubs, but a mixture of alcoholic and soft drinks can be expected.
Fruit Basket: Each week of your stay, a fruit basket will be provided in your room.
Tea and Coffee making facilities
MP3 Player Connection: Provided for use in your room. Please bring your own MP3 player.
£25 per Week Bar Credit: £25 per person is credited to your room bill for each week of your stay, to be enjoyed on drinks, snacks or other items available from our hotel bars.
Spa Therapy: A mini facial or a manicure can be enjoyed once a week. This session must be booked with our resort therapist. Beach Towels: Are provided for your use. They are also provided for any children accompanying you.
Bathrobes and Slippers: Provided for your use during your stay.
Bag of Laundry: One large bag per room.
Late Check Out: On your day of departure, you are able to keep your room or have access to another room for as long as possible. Exact timings will depend on the departure of your homebound flight and you may have to vacate your room as early as midday. Our staff will advise.