call us on 0121 213 0012
Mon-Thurs 8am to 8pm and Fri-Sun 9am to 5pm.
Adults from: Please call for details
Child prices from: Please call for details
Huge, exclusive savings on top of this operators prices! Call Now 0121 213 0012 Based on 2 adults sharing & sub. avail
Offer valid: 01/01/2010 - 31/12/2012
Duration: 0 nights
Departure airport: London (Gatwick)
Board basis: Special Board
Neilson - The Anastasia Halkidiki, Greece
The smart whitewashed buildings of the Anastasia, Halkidiki are set behind lush, seafront gardens, which are scattered with olive trees and beanbags, providing comfort and shade under which to relax.
The superb beachfront location of the Anastasia means that most rooms and all of the public areas are sea facing. The gardens of the Anastasia are all on one level and extend to the edge of the beach and the water sports equipment. It is here that a small ribbon of sand and pebbles give way to the beautiful clear blue water for which Halkidiki is renowned.
The Anastasia is situated in a region known as 'Greece's secret paradise' on the western coast of the Kassandra peninsula of Halkidiki.
Neilsons - The Anastasia Halkidiki is good for:
-RYA Training Centre
-Intermediate & beginner sailors
-Fantastic children's club facilities
-Stylish, contemporary rooms
What’s Included with The Anastasia Halkidiki:
-Mountain biking & guiding
-Waterskiing & Wakeboarding
-Sauna, Jacuzzi & gym
-Children's clubs (supplement for Starfish and Hot Shots)
-Flights from Gatwick (Manchester supplement)
-Return airport transfers
Club Type - Beachplus Clubs
Windsurfing - Good
Dinghy Sailing - Good
Mountain Biking - Good
Scuba Diving - Good
Water sking & Wakeboarding - Good
Kite surfing - No
Kayaking - Yes
Dinghy Sailing Tuition RYA dinghy sailing tuition and courses are included. Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering the RYA National Sailing Scheme.
Windsurfing Tuition RYA windsurfing tuition and courses are included. Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering The RYA National Windsurfing Scheme.
Tennis Courts - Yes
Tennis Coaching - Yes
Day Yachting - Yes
Health Beauty Spa -Yes
Children's Clubs Starfish (4-23 months)
Sea Urchins (2-4 years)
Surfbusters (5-7 years)
Sharksters (8-11 years)
Surf Squad (12-14 years)
Hot Shots (8-12 years)
TAG Team (15-17 years)
Departure Airport - Gatwick Manchester
Departure Day - Saturday
Flight Time (From London) - 3hr 15mins
Transfer Time - 1hr 20mins
Official Rating - 5 star
Beach - Shingle
Twin Centre - No
Accommodation at the Anastasia Halkidiki Greece:
- There is a choice of twin, double and triple rooms at the Anastasia (with the third bed suitable for a child under 12 years) and a selection of inter-connecting rooms with double and twin beds, ideal for families.
- Inter-connecting Anastasia family rooms with sea views are all located on the ground floor and those with a mountain view are on the 1st floor.
- The Anastasia rooms have a stylish, contemporary finish with bath and/or shower, wc, telephone, television, drinks cooler, hair dryer, safety deposit box, air conditioning and terrace or balcony.
- In addition to the facilities of the Anastasia standard rooms, junior suites offer a combination of double bedroom and separate lounge area with sofa bed. All junior suites are on the ground floor, opening onto the gardens.
- There are also three Anastasia luxury suites, situated on the first floor close to the restaurant, comprising a bedroom with kingsize bed, lounge with sofa bed (separated by sliding door), bathroom and dressing area, a spa bath, DVD player, a second television and a large private balcony.
- There is also a room for guests with mobility problems.
Facilities at the Anastasia Halkidiki Greece:
- A large, sophisticated reception area and bar welcomes you to The Anastasia. Moving through the reception to the terrace, our restaurant offers covered and alfresco dining.
- Two tennis courts and an impressive pool, children’s pool and pool bar offering snacks and drinks are nearby.
- A path leads across the lawns and a public right of way to the beach, Neilson water sports equipment and ski boats. Neilson children’s clubs enjoy a mixture of indoor and outdoor play areas with their own dedicated bases.
- A fleet of mountain bikes is stored in the club’s grounds, with easy access to the trails of the Kassandra peninsula.
- The Anastasia provides the ideal opportunity for relaxation with a Jacuzzi, small gym and a spa centre, featuring a sauna, small pool, private Jacuzzi and steam room.
- There is also a small shop stocking holiday essentials and a minibus running to Nea Skioni on non-inclusive evenings (small charge).
Dining at the Anastasia Halkidiki Greece:
Daily breakfast, daily lunch and four evening meals each week.
*Important Dining Note: Dining at this hotel is 'Club Board'. This includes Daily breakfast, daily lunch and four evening meals each week.
**Guide price only, please call 0121 213 0012 for the very latest Neilson Anastasia discounts and prices.