call us on 0121 213 0012
Mon-Thurs 8am to 8pm and Fri-Sun 9am to 5pm.
Adults from: Please call for details
Child prices from: Please call for details
Huge, exclusive savings on top of this operators prices! Call Now 0121 213 0012 Based on 2 adults sharing & sub. avail
Offer valid: 11/04/2011 - 11/04/2013
Duration: 0 nights
Departure airport: Any UK airport
Board basis: Special Board
Neilson Club Adakoy, Marmaris, Turkey
Welcome to the latest addition to Neilson Beachplus Clubs, Club Adakoy.
Offering both Beachplus and Yachting holidays, Club Adakoy occupies a tranquil, private waterfront location in Marmaris Bay.
The club is a haven from the bustling resort of Marmaris, set behind Cennet Adasi, known by many as "Paradise Island", amongst beautiful landscaped gardens leading down to the pool and waterfront.
The waterskiing is excellent and we offer a full range of RYA dinghy sailing tuition and courses in the extensive sailing area of Marmaris Bay
Whist offering seclusion with it's own bay and beach, Club Adakoy is also 4km (10 min water taxi) away from the bustling resort town of Marmaris with it's wide selection of bars and restaurants catering to all tastes and it's vibrant covered bazaar.
Club Adakoy, Marmaris, Turkey Accommodation:-
Adakoy Island is a protected natural park and as the only hotel on Adakoy Island, the club has a unique and peaceful location within Marmaris Bay.
At Neilson Club Adakoy, there is a choice of twin and double bedded rooms, some of which have space for a third bed. Six double rooms are available for sole occupancy.
Superior rooms have a separate living area with a sofa bed which can sleep an extra person.
A junior suite is available sleeping up to four people in an open plan design.
A Family superior room consists of two interconnecting rooms each with their own bath or shower room.
There are also two Suites which can sleep up to four people with the lounge area containing two sofa beds.
Rooms not facing out onto the waterfront either look across a small stream bed towards the tennis courts and watersports beach, or face inland in the shade of the pine clad hills that surround the resort.
All rooms feature air-conditioning, telephone, satellite tv and hairdryer.
Club Adakoy Activities:
The sheltered area between Paradise and Adakoy islands is ideal for waterskkiing and wakeboarding, our 3 ski boats, including 2 Ski Nautiques, will enable both beginners and experts to make the most of the flat water and progress their skills under the watchful eye of our instructors.
Situated further south and east than our other Turkish clubs, Marmaris is less effected by the strong Meltemi winds that blow down the Turkish coast and as such is better suited to novice and intermediate sailors. Dinghy sailors can venture out to explore the wider open areas of Marmaris Bay where the wind builds gradually through the day. Our range of dinghies are ideally suited for exploring the bay. the turquoise waters of the coves and bays of Adakoy and paradise islands are great to explore by kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard. Unique to Adakoy we are also able to offer powerboat training enabling you to gain your RYA level 2 qualification (at a supplement)
Back on dry land our tennis coach will offer group sessions to improve all aspects of your game and organise informal games and tournaments. Both on the island, and furtehr afield the pine clad hills offer a variety of routes, to suit all abilities, on pour guided bike rides. For the less energetic, Adakoy is the perfect haven in which to relax by the pool or indulge in a soothing aromatherapy massage
On the water at Neilson Club Adakoy, Marmaris:-
• RYA dinghy sailing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering the RYA National Sailing Scheme.
• 6 Laser Pico
•6 RS Q'ba
• 10 Laser 1
• 8 Laser Bahia•
• 2 Laser SB3
• 4 Dart 16
• RYA windsurfing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering The RYA National Windsurfing Scheme.
• 24 Beginner and intermediate boards
• 50 rigs (3.5m - 8.5m) plus junior rigs
Waterskiing and wakeboarding
• 3 ski boats (including twoinboard Ski Nautique)
• A variety of skis, wakeboards and a kneeboard
• Waterskiing and Wakeboarding is included free of charge
• Premium Waterski and Wakeboard is available at a supplement, subject to availability.
• 30 one and two seater kayaks and canoes
Stand Up Paddleboards
•8 Stand Up Paddleboards
Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
• A try dive is included in your holiday and a wide range of dive courses from Discover Scuba to 4 day PADI Open Water are pre-bookable through us at a supplement.
• Outdoor freshwater pool
• Separate children's pool
On the shore - Tennis
• Group tuition is included
• 2 floodlit tennis courts
• Tennis rackets and balls are provided.
• Private tuition is available at a supplement (subject to availability).
• 20 Gary Fisher mountain bikes.
• Mountain bike guiding
Health and fitness
• A range of classes including fitball, circuits and stretch
• Spa with sauna and jacuzzi pool, gym, massage and beauty treatment rooms
• Health and beauty treatments are available at a supplement
Subject: Neilson Club Adakoy Review, Plus A Thank You!
Date: Mon 7th Nov. 2011
We had a lovely time at Neilson Club Adakoy, thank you for all your help with our holiday booking and for getting us such a great rate.
I would definitely go again on a Neilson Holiday.
You were a great help answering all our last minute questions and collecting the tickets at Gatwick was no problem at all.
Thank you! Jane C