call us on 0121 213 0012
Mon-Thurs 8am to 8pm and Fri-Sun 9am to 5pm.
Adults from: Please call for details
Child prices from: Please call for details
Huge, exclusive savings on top of this operators prices! Call Now 0121 213 0012 Based on 2 adults sharing & sub. avail
Offer valid: 02/06/2011 - 02/06/2013
Duration: 7 days
Departure airport: Any UK airport
Board basis: Special Board
Neilson Cosmos BeachClub Vassiliki
- Specialist Windsurfing centre
- Beginner and advanced windsurfers
- Easy access to launching area and sailing area
- Fantastic mountain biking destination
- Small and friendly family run hotel
- Full range of children's clubs
- Excellent wind record
- Great atmosphere
- Traditional local village
- Beautiful local beaches to explore
Neilson Cosmos Beachclub
The Neilson Cosmos Beachclub is a delightful family run hotel with a warm, welcoming atmosphere and excellent on-site restaurant. Situated directly on the beachfront with easy access to the superb range of equipment and easy launching. Neilson have been teaching people to windsurf at the Cosmos Beachclub for 25 years and have exclusive use of this small and friendly beachfront hotel.
Neilson Cosmos BeachClub Rooms:
-Twin and double rooms are on ground, first or second floor with balcony or terrace. Those with sea view are available for a supplement.
-Inter-connecting rooms consist of an adjoining double and twin room, each with their own balcony and bathroom with shower.
-A family room consists of a bedroom with twin beds, separate lounge area with double pullout sofa bed, bathroom and balcony with sea view.
-Triple rooms have three single beds and balcony or terrace.
All rooms are bright and of a good standard with air conditioning, en-suite shower and wc, fridge, balcony or terrace. A few rooms have sea views and are available for a small supplement.
Neilson Cosmos BeachClub Facilities:
- Freshwater swimming pool and patio area with TV and video • pool bar serving lunch and evening meal • reception • beachfront terrace and lawns • dedicated children's club area
Neilson Children BeachClub Clubs:
Neilson run children's clubs are available all season for children aged 4 months to 13 years.
Neilson Cosmos BeachClub Meals:
Bed and Breakfast - continental breakfast.
Neilson Cosmos Beach Club Activities:
Vassiliki has something to offer windsurfers of all abilities. If you want to learn to windsurf, the morning breeze is perfect. However, 'Eric' Vassiliki's famous wind generally starts to blow cross-shore after lunch and often provides a consistent wind over flat water, then experts can choose from the impressive array of high performance kit. If you still have the energy, we offer late safety cover every evening when the wind blows.
The mountain biking is suitable for all abilities, beginners will enjoy the shady olive groves, intermediates can improve skills on the fabulous network of off road tracks and experts will love the long, more technical rides offered by the island mountainous landscape.
Neilson Cosmos BeachClub Tuition:
Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering the RYA National Windsurfing Scheme, from Start Windsurfing through to Intermediate planing and Advanced
Neilson Cosmos Dinghy Sailing:
- 2 Laser Funboat • 3 Laser Pico • 1 Dart 16
Neilson Cosmos Windsurfing:
- 50 boards ranging from beginner to improver • 80 shortboards • 135 rigs (3.5-8m) plus junior rigs
Neilson Cosmos Kayaking:
- 30 one and two seater kayaks
Neilson Cosmos Stand Up Paddleboard:
- 6 Boards
Neilson Cosmos Waterskiing and Wakeboarding:
- Available with a local operator, payable in resort
Neilson Cosmos Swimming:
- Outdoor pool
Neilson Cosmos Mountain Biking:
- 22 Gary Fisher mountain bikes (minimum age 9 years) • guiding and skills tuition • Book-a-Bike is available for those who would like to reserve a bike for use throughout their holiday, £55 per week