call us on 0121 213 0012
WIN A NEILSON SKI HOLIDAY
Adults from: Please call for details
Child prices from: Please call for details
For Huge & Exclusive Savings, Please Call Now! 0121 213 0012 Based on 2 adults sharing & sub. avail
Duration: 0 nights
Departure airport: Any UK airport
Board basis: Special Board
Neilson Club Teos, Turkey
Situated in a beautiful, tranquil location around the edge of an enclosed bay surrounded by green headland and the clear turquoise seas of the Aegean coastline overlooking the Greek islands of Chios and Samos is the Neilson Club Teos.
Neilson Club Teos is designed to resemble a typical Turkish village with a number of two storey houses scattered throughout well-established colourful gardens. You enter via an impressive circular reception, originally designed in the style of an old Turkish coaching house to provide water fountains and shaded areas for travellers and their animals. Today this area provides a cool, tranquil retreat and is the location of our brand new wellbeing area and treatment rooms.
Neilson Club Teos Accommodation:
All rooms and bathrooms at Club Teos have been architect designed and completely renovated to a high standard ready for our first arrivals. Compact village style garden rooms are situated on the ground or first floor with a balcony or terrace looking over the gardens.
• There is a choice of twin or double rooms and inter-connecting rooms for families. All rooms have a modern feel with air conditioning, fridge, direct dial telephone, TV, safety deposit box, hairdryer and en-suite shower.
• There are also five suites, each suite is set out over two floors and connected by a spiral staircase. A lounge area with sofa bed is located on the ground floor, the bedroom and bathroom is on the first floor. Each level also has its own external entrance door.
• There are also a number of rooms located over the wellbeing area and reception. These rooms are larger than the garden rooms, can accommodate one extra bed for a child and offer views towards the tennis courts or over the gardens.
• A few rooms do not have a balcony or terrace and are available with no single supplement for solo travellers.
Neilson Club Teos Facilities:
• You enter Club Teos via the beautiful traditionally styled reception area; here you will also find our wellbeing area featuring treatment rooms, a gym and fitness room.
• From the reception a series of tree-lined paths lead through the accommodation to the beach and sailing area. Most of the communal areas are located around the sailing bay with great views.
• The attractive pool is located just behind the beach and has a pool bar with large shaded terrace where you can enjoy drinks and snacks.
• Below the pool bar is the information centre for booking activities, a small shop and an on-site PADI registered dive school.
• Close by there is also a smaller children's pool, children's play area and the base for our children's clubs.
• Steps lead from the beach to the restaurant which is split over two levels with wonderful views over the bay.
• Curving along one side of the beach is a decked sunbathing area with plenty of sunloungers and shading, towards the end of the decked area is the ski pontoon and waterski boats.
• Four tennis courts, a grassed games area, yoga pavilion and mountain bike shed are all located at the front of the property by the reception.
Neilson Club Teos Meals:
Daily breakfast, daily lunch and four evening meals each week
Neilson Club Teos Activities:
The bay and launching area is sheltered by a headland - ideal for beginners, here you can learn to waterstart, take your first steps on our dinghies and concentrate on learning new skills. However once out of the bay intermediates and experts can make the most of the excellent wind conditions, extensive RYA tuition and our large sailing area.
The bay and surrounding rocky coves are best explored in one of our kayaks and the kayak safari is sure to make the most of the area. Waterski and wakeboard fans will enjoy the sparkling seas and glassy mornings. The scuba diving is varied and the in-house PADI registered school has an excellent variety of dives for all abilities.
The surrounding countryside is excellent for mountain biking, most rides will start with a small climb away from the hotel, with gentle,short rides to outlying villages including the ancient ruins of Teos and moe difficult rides into the interior of the peninsula.
Tennis fans will love the four newly resurfaced courts and the yoga/fitness pavilion is is a stunning location looking out for miles over the ocean.
For guests looking for some pampering and relaxation, the wellbeing area is an extremely inviting, tranquil environment, perfect after a full day of activity.
On the water -
• RYA dinghy sailing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covereing the RYA National Sailing Scheme.
• 5 Laser Funboat
• 10 Laser Pico
• 12 Laser 1
• 4 Laser Bahia
• 6 Laser SB3
• 6 Dart 16
• RYA windsurfing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covereing The RYA National Windsurfing Scheme.
• 50 Beginner and improver boards
• 60 rigs (3.5m - 8m) plus junior rigs
Waterskiing and wakeboarding
• 2 Ski Nautique ski boats
• A variety of skis and wakeboards
• Waterskiing and Wakeboarding is included free of charge
• 20 one and two seater kayaks.
Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
• A selection of snorkels and masks
• A try-dive is included in your holiday and a wide range of dive courses are available to pre-book or book locally (at a supplement):
- PADI Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, Emergency First Response (EFR), Divemaster.
- PADI Specialities: Underwater Navigation, Deep Diver, Search and Recovery, Night Diving, Multi Level Diving, Underwater Photography, Digital Underwater Photography, Wreck Diver, Equipment Specialist and Underwater Naturalist.
Typically dive trips are organised twice a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. There are 12 sites on offer, the closest of which is no more than one minute away and the furthest ten minutes, both by boat. Night dives are also available.
The dive sites vary from 18 to 40 meres and you can expect to see a range of Mediterranean sea life including Grouper, Moray Eels, Conger Eel, Seabass, Bream, Octopus, Cuttlefish, lots of sponges, Spirographs, Anemones, Barracuda and large Rays.
• Directly in front of the hotel there is a small dive site suitable for all levels, which is a formation of several rocks in relatively with a maximum depth of 18 metres. At this dive site you will usually see lots of small fish and from July onwards it is also possible to see lots of barracuda.
• For advanced divers there is a wreck of about 24 metres in length situated at a depth of 30 metres. The wreck is a little gem with lots of marine life in and around it.
• There is a dive site which splits into 2 or 3 different dives, depths vary between 12 to 30 metres. There is a little passageway you can swim through which is covered in yellow crust anemones and a couple of shallow caves.
• For experienced divers there is a large dive site which is good for 3 dives. One is a new dive spot with a small wooden wreck and a ridge, which can be dived on both sides; here during the season you may also get the chance to swim amongst barracuda. Here there is also a dive site which is ideal for beginners with caves and a sand plateau where you will see juvenile rays.
• The Canyon dive site is a long wall reef with caves, chimneys and spectacular scenery, there are five possible dives here that run to a depth of 40 metres.
• Large outdoor pool
• Separate children's pool
On the shore -
• Group tuition is included
• 4 floodlit tennis courts
• Tennis rackets and balls are provided.
• Private tuition is available at a supplement (subject to availability).
• 30 Gary Fisher mountain bikes.
• Mountain bike guiding
• A range of fitness classes including fitball, circuits and stretch
Health and beauty
• Wellbeing area with treatment rooms
• Gym and fitness room
• Treatments area available at a supplement
• Boules and table tennis
We are just back from another excellent week in Club Teos – thank you for booking this for us – and for the extra leg room seats which were a real treat!
Also, when we arrived there was fruit and wine in the room – not sure if this was from you or from the Club as we were returners, but thanks anyway!