call us on 0121 213 0012
Mon-Thurs 8am to 8pm and Fri-Sun 9am to 5pm.
Adults from: Please call for details
Child prices from: Please call for details
Huge, exclusive savings on top of this operators prices! Call Now 0121 213 0012 Based on 2 adults sharing & sub. avail
Offer valid: 17/02/2011 - 17/02/2013
Duration: 0 nights
Departure airport: Any UK airport
Board basis: Special Board
Neilson Club Phokaia
A new addition to our range of Beachplus clubs in Turkey is the impressive Club Phokaia. The hotel occupies a fantastic location overlooking the beach and turquoise waters of Mersinaki Bay where you will find excellent sailing conditions.
Neilson Club Phokaia has a spacious feel, set amongst beautiful landscaped gardens with plenty of quiet spots to relax and winding pathways leading down to the beach. The large swimming pool is the focal point, with an extra large terrace and great views of the bay. With very few steps and most facilities being on one level it is perfect for families.
Whilst offering seclusion with its own bay and beach, Club Phokaia is also just a couple of kilometres away from the ancient town of Eski Foc, more commonly known as Foca (pronounced Fotcha), a picturesque fishing village which is steeped in history and has a charming, unspoilt feel.
Neilson Club Phokaia Accommodation:
• The main building has three floors; Junior suites,
standard twin and double rooms with sea and
pool view and rooms for sole use with inland view
are located on the 1st and 2nd floor.
• The Junior suites consist of a master bedroom with spa bath and a separate lounge with sofa bed; they can
connect to an additional twin room, perfect for
larger groups or families. All have a balcony
overlooking the pool with sea views.
• Located throughout the gardens in four individual
blocks with rooms on ground, 1st and 2nd floor
are standard twin, double and triple rooms with
sea, pool or garden view. There are also a number
of interconnecting rooms.
• Closer to the beach and situated by the swimming
pool are ten family rooms; the rooms are single
storey with a double bed and set of bunk beds
within the same room and a terrace overlooking
the gardens with views towards the sea.
• Finally there are eight garden villas with sea view.
Each villa is split over 2 floors with 2 bedrooms
(2nd floor rooms are in the eaves and have
sloping roofs) and a bathroom on the first floor
and a lounge with sofa bed, kitchenette, shower
room, wc and private terrace on the ground floor.
• All rooms have undergone extensive
refurbishment to offer a modern feel with air
conditioning, fridge, telephone, flat screen TV,
hairdryer, shower and terrace or balcony.
Neilson Club Phokaia Facilities:
• Reception is on the ground floor of the main
accommodation block; close to the spa with gym,
Turkish bath and indoor pool.
• Overlooking the pool and sailing bay is the
restaurant and alfresco dining terrace. The
Olympic sized swimming pool and extensive
decked area are the focal point of the hotel with
plenty of space and sun loungers. Here there is
also a kid’s pool and the fitness area. Paths wind
their way through the landscaped gardens
towards the stretch of sand and shingle beach.
• After a day on the water, bikes or tennis courts,
the beachfront Jetty Bar is the perfect place to put
your feet up and enjoy the stunning sunsets.
• There are a number of children’s clubs for all ages
located throughout the hotel grounds. There are
four tennis courts, a multi use play area and our
mountain bike storage area within the hotel
Neilson Club Phokaia Meals:
• Daily breakfast, daily lunch and four evening
meals each week.
Neilson Club Phokaia Activities:
Sailors and windsurfers of every level and ability will enjoy this fantastic sailing venue. Gentle cross shore Meltemi winds build throughout the day to a good force 6 with July and August seeing the most consistent conditions.
Launching is easy from the gently shelving sand and shingle beach and the large enclosed bay enjoys mostly flat-water conditions. It is perfect for beginners and those wishing to enjoy speed sailing and blasting across the bay. Sailors and windsurfers looking for more challenging sailing and windsurfing will really enjoy the conditions further out with moderate waves plus bump ‘n’ jump conditions.
Mornings in the bay are just perfect for waterskiing and wakeboarding, which is included in your holiday price. Those looking to enjoy their time back on dry land will love the four newly resurfaced tennis courts and expert tuition from our tennis coaches. A great way to get out and about to explore the local area is on one of our guided bike rides; a range of rides is available for all abilities.
There is also a fitness / chill out area where we offer a range of classes to appeal to all tastes, and the Olympic sized swimming pool is perfect to practise your swimming strokes or just relax on the poolside with a book and refreshing drink from the pool bar.
Cross shore Meltemi winds from the North / North West build throughout the day to a good force 2-6.
On the water -
• RYA dinghy sailing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering the RYA National Sailing Scheme
• 6 Laser Bug
• 21 Laser Pico
• 6 RS Q'ba
• 21 Laser 1
• 8 Laser Bahia
• 4 Dart 16
• 5 Topper Topaz 16CX
• 6 Laser SB3
• 3 RS500
• RYA windsurfing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering The RYA National Windsurfing Scheme
• 60 Beginner and Intermediate boards
• 80 rigs (3.5m - 8m) plus junior rigs
There is a full range of boards and rigs to try. The list shown below reflects the range of equipment you can expect to find on the racks, although please bear in mind alteration may occur, due to breakage, repair or other factors.
Waterskiing and wakeboarding
• 3 Ski boats
• A variety of skis and wakeboards
• Waterskiing and Wakeboarding is included free of charge
•Premium Waterskiing package is available at a supplement
• 30 one and two seater kayaks.
Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
• A selection of snorkels and masks
• A try-dive is included in your holiday and a wide range of dive courses from Discover Scuba to 4 day PADI Open Water are pre-bookable through us at a supplement.
• Large outdoor pool
• Two separate children's pools
On the shore -
• Group tuition is included
• 4 floodlit tennis courts
• Tennis rackets and balls are provided.
• Private tuition is available at a supplement (subject to availability).
• 40 Gary Fisher mountain bikes.
• Mountain bike guiding
Health and fitness
• A range of classes including fitball, circuits and stretch
• Spa with Turkish bath and indoor pool
• Health and beauty treatments are available at a supplement
Club Phokaia - Other activities:
• Table tennis