call us on 0121 213 0012
Mon-Thurs 8am to 8pm and Fri-Sun 9am to 5pm.
Adults from: Please call for details
Child prices from: Please call for details
Huge, exclusive savings on top of this operators prices! Call Now 0121 213 0012 Based on 2 adults sharing & sub. avail
Offer valid: 13/04/2011 - 13/04/2013
Duration: 0 nights
Departure airport: Any UK airport
Board basis: Special Board
Neilson The Seaside Hotel, Ortakent
The Seaside Hotel enjoys a secluded location on the southern coastline of the Bodrum peninsula, Turkey, amongst the orange and mandarin groves near Ortakent, one of the oldest settlements in the area.
Just a 15 minute walk from the small seaside village of Ortakent Yahsi and only a 20 minute bus ride from Bodrum town itself; its situation enables you to explore the surrounding area with ease.
The hotel is set in attractive gardens with stunning views over Ortakent Bay and Numan’s Island. There is a sea view from nearly all of the public areas, so you can sit back, relax and watch the action on the water.
The hotel is set in attractive gardens with stunning views over Ortakent Bay and Numan's island. There is a sea view from nearly all of the public areas, so you can sit back, relax and watch the action on the water.
Neilson The Seaside Hotel Accommodation:
• Nestled amongst the shade of pine trees, the rooms are all east or west facing, apart from the suite, which has a sea view. Those that face east enjoy a view over the tennis court and swimming pool while those to the west overlook the volleyball court.
• There is a choice of twins, doubles, triples and inter-connecting rooms for families. All have private en suite facilities (some family rooms have bath and/or shower, twin and double rooms have shower only), air conditioning, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer and fridge.
• The first floor suite benefits from an additional lounge area and a sea view.
• The ground floor rooms have a small private terrace with table and chairs and those on the first floor have a small balcony. One room is equipped to be more accessible for those with mobility problems.
Neilson The Seaside Hotel Facilities:
• A path leads you from reception through fragrant gardens, past the tennis court, small shop and pool to the beachfront gardens, scattered with sun loungers.
• Our sailing and windsurfing equipment sits by the water’s edge where sand gives way to a gently shelving pebbled seabed.
• The layout of The Seaside, Ortakent makes it ideal for families, with most facilities on the same level, easy access to the beach, a paddling pool and plenty of flat, shady areas.
• In the main restaurant, overlooking the gardens and beach, you can choose from the delicious buffet and settle down to enjoy your meal. For sundowners and after dinner drinks, guests are drawn to the upstairs terrace which is the perfect place to watch the sun setting over the bay.
Neilson The Seaside Hotel Meals:
• Daily breakfast, daily lunch and four evening meals each week.
Neilson The Seaside Hotel Activities:
Morning conditions are generally good for waterskiing and by the afternoon, the wind usually picks up to a fresh force 4. In light morning winds with our expert tuition, novices will soon be setting sail solo. Afternoons offer exciting and challenging conditions for improvers and adventurous beginners, who will enjoy the wide range of boats and excellent choice of boards for all levels and conditions.
For less confident sailors, there are exhilarating rides with our instructors aboard Dart 16 catamarans or the chance to explore the surrounding coastline by kayak. Alternatively, there is plenty of snorkelling kit for you to borrow and explore the underwater world.
Back on shore, our tennis coach will be offering group sessions to brush up on rusty technique or there is plenty of time to enjoy an informal game. During the cooler hours, join one of our guided bike rides to explore the local area on a variety of routes to suit all abilities, or join in with a fitness class.
There’s always something gentle on offer to appeal to less energetic tastes. Relax by the pool, take a refreshing dip, play a game of boules or indulge in an aromatherapy massage.
On the water:-
• RYA dinghy sailing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering the RYA National Sailing Scheme.
• 5 Laser Funboat
• 12 Laser Pico
• 8 Laser 1
• 2 Laser Bahia
• 1 RS 200
• 1 RS 500
• 4 Dart 16
• RYA windsurfing tuition and courses are included
• Tuition is progressive and flexible. Clinics for beginners to experts are included covering The RYA National Windsurfing Scheme.
• 70 Beginner and intermediate boards
• 40 Shortboards
• 80 rigs (3.5m - 8.5m) plus junior rigs
The list shown below reflects the range of equipment you can expect to find on the racks, although please bear in mind alteration may occur, due to breakage, repair or other factors.
• Starboard Carve 101, 111
• Starboard Flare 98, 104, 106
• Starboard i-sonic 101, 111, 121
• Starboard Freesex 100
• Starboard Futura 111, 122, 133, 144, 155
• Starboard GO's 133, 144, 170
• Starboard Kombat 95, 105
• Starboard Kode 104
• Starboard RIO's S, M, L
• Starboard S type 104, 114
• Mistral Explosion 130, 145, 155
• Mistral Joker 103
• Mistral Screamer 95, 105
• Hi Fly Mambo
• Hi Fly Motion
• Hi Fly Primo
• RRD Freestyle Wave 91, 96, 101, 111, 121
• RRD X-Fire 102, 112
Waterskiing and wakeboarding
• 2 ski boats (including one inboard Ski Nautique)
• A variety of skis, wakeboards and a kneeboard
• Waterskiing and Wakeboarding is included free of charge
• Premium Waterski and Wakeboard is available at a supplement, subject to availability.
• 10 one and two seater kayaks.
Scuba Diving & Snorkelling
• A try-dive is included in your holiday and a wide range of dive courses from Discover Scuba to 4 day PADI Open Water are pre-bookable through is at a supplement.
On the shore:-
• Group tuition is included
• 1 floodlit tennis courts
• Tennis rackets and balls are provided.
• 14 Gary Fisher and Trek mountain bikes.
• Mountain bike guiding
Health and fitness
• A range of fitness classes including fitball, circuits and stretch
• Health and beauty treatments are available at a supplement
• Boules, table tennis