call us on 0121 213 0012
Mon-Thurs 8am to 8pm and Fri-Sun 9am to 5pm.
Adults from: Please call for details
Child prices from: Please call for details
Huge, exclusive savings on top of this operators prices! Call Now 0121 213 0012 Based on 2 adults sharing & sub. avail
Offer valid: 22/06/2012 - 22/06/2018
Duration: 10 days
Departure airport: Any UK airport
Board basis: Full Board
Wendy Wu - Vietnam Impressions - 10 days
See the best of Vietnam
Enjoy a snapshot of the main sights of Vietnam in one concise tour. This concentrated itinerary captures the varied faces of the country bringing to life the beauty of its scenery, the depth of its history and the vibrancy of its people.
Wendy Wu - Vietnam Impressions includes:
• International flights and current taxes
• Domestic transportation
• All meals (excluding drinks)
• Touring with Guides and entrance fees
• Visa fees for UK passport holders
Days 1-2: UK – Hanoi
- Fly overnight to Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh Quarter
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed Sep-Dec), Stilt House, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and enjoy a walking tour of the Old Quarter.
- See a performance of the famous Water Puppets.
Day 4: Halong Bay Junk Cruise
- Travel to Halong Bay (‘Jewel in the Crown’ of Vietnam)
- Enjoy a seafood meal whilst cruising between the nearby islands on-board the traditionally designed junk boat.
- Return to Hanoi later in the day.
Day 5: Hanoi – Hoi An
- Fly to Danang
- Visit the town of Hoi An
- Stop at Marble Mountains
- In the evening, take part in a cooking class.
Day 6: Hoi An
- Enjoy a walking tour of Hoi An
- Visit the Japanese Bridge, Hoi An Market and a local Chinese Pagoda.
- Afternoon is at leisure to visit the local markets or relax in a riverside café.
Day 7: Hoi An – Saigon
- Fly to Saigon
- Visit to Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum
- Visit Cholon (Chinatown), Thien Hau Pagoda and Ben Thanh Market for some shopping.
Day 8: Cu Chi Tunnels & Tay Ninh day tour
- Visit the famous tunnel system at Cu Chi
- Attend the noon service at the Cao Dai Temple
Days 9-10: Mekong Delta – Saigon – UK
- Travel to My Tho and enjoy a cruise on the Mekong River
- Visit floating markets, villages, home industries and plantations, Thoi Son Island and Vinh Trang Pagoda.
- Return to Saigon and fly overnight to the UK.